5 Signs that I'm burned out and I need a break...
SIGN #1... I totally couldn't recall a particular conversation I had with my husband. I insisted that he's not told me about it at all and the alleged conversation never existed. But what he said did happen so I guess it's true. Till now, I still couldn't remember that we actually had that conversation.
SIGN #2... I got up from my desk to go to the washroom without realising I had shoes of different designs on my feet. I had two pairs of shoes beneath my desk. I slipped my feet into the shoes and just walked out of the office. I did not realise they were different till I was almost at the washroom. Thank God tho', they were both black of close designs.
SIGN #3... on my way back to the office, I tapped my wallet (with my EZ-Link card for use on public transport) on the sensor instead of my office access pass... not long ago, I was laughing at my colleague who placed her thumb there... it's bizarre really...
SIGN #4... I would be opening up windows and files on my PC and suddenly stop cos I forgot which document I was really looking for... (I know some people find this common but me... I was not always like this).
SIGN #5... There's another thing that happened. I knew I had 5 things listed but I can't remember what is it... so yea... this is #5...

1 Comments:
Your blog makes for a good read. Do update and write more.
Be blessed.
Post a Comment
<< Home