What matters?
Another day has passed... and we are approaching the end of another week.
Time has been passing so fast that we sometimes wonder... where had my day gone huh? What have I done the whole morning? I was quite busy... but what exactly did I accomplish? Sometimes, I think... If I don't even know what I had accomplished today... would it have made a difference to anyone? What does it really matter? Perhaps I had been on a wild goose chase... catching nothing.
Life is actually very simple. We humans made it complicated. The simple fact is that God made us to fellowship with Him. But we complicated that. We had to know everything. If only we knew what was important then we wouldn't be spending so much time doing things that don't matter. We would spend more time with people we love doing the things we love and these... matter.
Ok... I've to pack now and get back on with my complicated life... oh... btw... you know I bought my new place for the roof terrace... I've moved in for almost a week now but I've not enjoyed it yet. Haaa... what matters?
Time has been passing so fast that we sometimes wonder... where had my day gone huh? What have I done the whole morning? I was quite busy... but what exactly did I accomplish? Sometimes, I think... If I don't even know what I had accomplished today... would it have made a difference to anyone? What does it really matter? Perhaps I had been on a wild goose chase... catching nothing.
Life is actually very simple. We humans made it complicated. The simple fact is that God made us to fellowship with Him. But we complicated that. We had to know everything. If only we knew what was important then we wouldn't be spending so much time doing things that don't matter. We would spend more time with people we love doing the things we love and these... matter.
Ok... I've to pack now and get back on with my complicated life... oh... btw... you know I bought my new place for the roof terrace... I've moved in for almost a week now but I've not enjoyed it yet. Haaa... what matters?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home