Just scribbling...
Phew! The end of a long day!
The training programme is now running and so was I during the day. We have only 11 participants this round so it's actually much easier to handle. For one, we can all fit into one lift!
The renovations for my new place is finally coming to completion. The carpentry is up, the lights are fixed and they will be cleaning the place up today. We settled on the choice of curtains yesterday. The kids are getting this very nice and colourful curtain with fishes and sea animals on beige background. Really cute!
The view from the roof terrace is breath-taking! Do you know that the furthest point I can see from there is the CBD? Yes... I can see the top of UOB building and I can also see Junction 8! My bed faces the same direction... so yes... imagine what I wake up to every morning! Mornings will never be the same again!
I can just imagine dinner under the moonlight and BBQ gatherings! Kekeke... ok... yes... I am very very excited! I love the place! I can't wait to move in! It's a pity that the family seems to have outgrown this place so we may not be staying here for very long... but well, at least for once in my life, I own a penthouse... Haaa... reminds me of what Hamish said during the '5 things' on the breakfast show this morning... 1 of the 5 things other than the property prices that tells you the property market is booming is that when you mention 'penthouse' no one will look at you like you are a lecherous pervert.
Well, we believe that God has blessed us. He has already provided for all our needs and that if we delight in Him, He will grant us the desires of our hearts. So... the next property we are going to own... Golden Hill Villa? Oasis @ Mulberry? Hahaha... It's for Him to know and for us to live it out.
The training programme is now running and so was I during the day. We have only 11 participants this round so it's actually much easier to handle. For one, we can all fit into one lift!
The renovations for my new place is finally coming to completion. The carpentry is up, the lights are fixed and they will be cleaning the place up today. We settled on the choice of curtains yesterday. The kids are getting this very nice and colourful curtain with fishes and sea animals on beige background. Really cute!
The view from the roof terrace is breath-taking! Do you know that the furthest point I can see from there is the CBD? Yes... I can see the top of UOB building and I can also see Junction 8! My bed faces the same direction... so yes... imagine what I wake up to every morning! Mornings will never be the same again!
I can just imagine dinner under the moonlight and BBQ gatherings! Kekeke... ok... yes... I am very very excited! I love the place! I can't wait to move in! It's a pity that the family seems to have outgrown this place so we may not be staying here for very long... but well, at least for once in my life, I own a penthouse... Haaa... reminds me of what Hamish said during the '5 things' on the breakfast show this morning... 1 of the 5 things other than the property prices that tells you the property market is booming is that when you mention 'penthouse' no one will look at you like you are a lecherous pervert.
Well, we believe that God has blessed us. He has already provided for all our needs and that if we delight in Him, He will grant us the desires of our hearts. So... the next property we are going to own... Golden Hill Villa? Oasis @ Mulberry? Hahaha... It's for Him to know and for us to live it out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home