The dreadful process of waiting...
Ok. So two weeks have passed and I'm still here. I'm getting so tired of the anticipation about when my baby is going to arrive!
I had another check up two days ago and my cervix has already dilated 4cm... I'm experiencing increased frequency of contractions and heavier flow of vaginal discharge... seems like the signs of labour are showing themselves but it's not happening yet. Thus the wait for the baby's arrival (which everyone tells me is anytime now) begins and I'm starting to get impatient.
I am trusting the Lord for another supernatural pain free delivery... so I've also asked for a clear sign as to when I should get to the hospital. I got so bored the last week I stayed home, I decided to continue working till the day the baby arrives. Derrick is back in town anyway... so I've got my bag packed and ready in the car and he could meet me at the hospital should I go into labour at the office or pick me up if he's near enough. Everyone in the office is kinda alarmed to see me every morning tho'. "What on earth are you still doing here?"
Ok. My ride is here... gtg...
I had another check up two days ago and my cervix has already dilated 4cm... I'm experiencing increased frequency of contractions and heavier flow of vaginal discharge... seems like the signs of labour are showing themselves but it's not happening yet. Thus the wait for the baby's arrival (which everyone tells me is anytime now) begins and I'm starting to get impatient.
I am trusting the Lord for another supernatural pain free delivery... so I've also asked for a clear sign as to when I should get to the hospital. I got so bored the last week I stayed home, I decided to continue working till the day the baby arrives. Derrick is back in town anyway... so I've got my bag packed and ready in the car and he could meet me at the hospital should I go into labour at the office or pick me up if he's near enough. Everyone in the office is kinda alarmed to see me every morning tho'. "What on earth are you still doing here?"
Ok. My ride is here... gtg...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home