Friday, September 01, 2006

Baby Cheong ~ 26 weeks update

It is quite confirmed by now that Baby Cheong is going to be another Princess. So now, we are wondering if she should be christened Charis (which is Grace in Greek) and "Kai Li" in Chinese or Cadence (which is Greek as well, but means melodious) and Kai En in Chinese. Most people I've polled preferred Charis (my hubby included). You can let me know your preference... just leave me a note if you want. But I really like the Chinese name to Cadence... Besides En in Chinese means Grace too... Maybe I'll just call her Charis and Kai En.

So... I am now 26 weeks pregnant... which means I'm 6.5 months preggie and in another month, I'll be into my third trimester. Already, I'm feeling the warmth. I'm more resistant to cold now. Every one in the office was complaining about how cold it is today, but I'm strutting around in my spaghetti strapped top. Feeling none of the cold. That's why I'm glad to be having a year end baby... then I can serve my 3rd trimester and confinement during the coolest months of the year.

Quite a number of people commented that my bump looks rather big for 6.5 months. I dunno why... I'm not putting on excess weight and the baby is not like on the big side... just normal. Baby is really active and I can really feel her flying kicks and punches. In fact, I can see my tummy "jumping" from the movements.

Anyway... my good fren Ally is leaving for China soon... so she's not going to see Baby for sometime. She tendered her resignation and now that the clutter on her table is gone, the truth is finally setting in. All the best to you Ally! Enjoy your tai-taihood!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home