None of us but all of Him
It's 10.37am and yes, I should really be working. But I am so overwhelmed... I feel so compelled to write...
It is sometimes so difficult to believe that we had been made right through Christ, by Christ and in Christ. It is so difficult to believe that even when we fall into sin, we are still righteous. It is so difficult to believe that we don't have to earn our righteousness by accumulating goodie points. It is so difficult to believe that even when we screw up, we are still blessed. It is so difficult to believe that we do not have to be perfect, to be used by God. It is so difficult to believe that it really is that simple... God's plan.
We just have to believe that Jesus had done it all. Jesus is the key... He is the source of our faith.
It is so important that when we do fall into sin that we do not condemn ourselves, but that is so hard to do. I did not feel too righteous the other day and I felt so ashamed. But I chose to go to the Lord instead. I confessed His righteousness upon me and thanked Jesus for dying for my sin, bearing all my guilt and taking all my shame upon Himself. Immediately after that, God used me to minister to someone and blessed that person with a simple sms. Today, He used me again, to remind someone to turn to Him. To think that I, someone who stumbles and falls could be used to encourage another brother or sister-in-Christ, that the Holy Spirit can dwell within me and guide me from within... I must be righteous. I must be totally cleansed.
God knows us even before we were born, He sees us in all our imperfections and sinfulness but loved us anyway. Then, to restore that communion with us, He sent His Son to die for us so that these imperfections and sinful nature could be put away once and for all. Now, we can be assured that He is with us all the way and the He would never leave nor forsake us. All we have to do is to believe and to receive this great gift Christ died to give us.
This is the Gospel of the Lord. None of us but all of Him.
It is sometimes so difficult to believe that we had been made right through Christ, by Christ and in Christ. It is so difficult to believe that even when we fall into sin, we are still righteous. It is so difficult to believe that we don't have to earn our righteousness by accumulating goodie points. It is so difficult to believe that even when we screw up, we are still blessed. It is so difficult to believe that we do not have to be perfect, to be used by God. It is so difficult to believe that it really is that simple... God's plan.
We just have to believe that Jesus had done it all. Jesus is the key... He is the source of our faith.
It is so important that when we do fall into sin that we do not condemn ourselves, but that is so hard to do. I did not feel too righteous the other day and I felt so ashamed. But I chose to go to the Lord instead. I confessed His righteousness upon me and thanked Jesus for dying for my sin, bearing all my guilt and taking all my shame upon Himself. Immediately after that, God used me to minister to someone and blessed that person with a simple sms. Today, He used me again, to remind someone to turn to Him. To think that I, someone who stumbles and falls could be used to encourage another brother or sister-in-Christ, that the Holy Spirit can dwell within me and guide me from within... I must be righteous. I must be totally cleansed.
God knows us even before we were born, He sees us in all our imperfections and sinfulness but loved us anyway. Then, to restore that communion with us, He sent His Son to die for us so that these imperfections and sinful nature could be put away once and for all. Now, we can be assured that He is with us all the way and the He would never leave nor forsake us. All we have to do is to believe and to receive this great gift Christ died to give us.
This is the Gospel of the Lord. None of us but all of Him.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home