Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Baby Cheong ~ 17 weeks update

Baby Cheong is 17 weeks old. That means I'm more than 4 months pregnant now.

I went for my check up 3 weeks ago and the baby is fully formed. The ultrasound scan showed the baby's brains are developed. The fingers, spine and major bone structures are fully formed and it looks like it's going to be a girl cos we couldn't see anything sticking out from between the legs. Heee... It was so exciting... baby was moving her arms as if waving to us and clenching and unclenching her fists as if to show us the fingers.

My tummy was finally showing so two weeks ago, I stuffed all my regular clothes hanging in the wardrobe into a luggage bag and replaced them with maternity garb instead.

I went on a shopping spree one Saturday night during the Suntec Midnight Madness Sale! It was so fun to be trying on piece after piece without having to step out of the fitting room. Derrick was doing all the selection for me outside and the salesgirl was there to help me get the right sizes. Haa... Anyway... I felt really blessed that night to have a husband who dotes on me like this. He was really patient! Seeing me try on one outfit after another, giving me lots of suggestions and then paying for all my purchases... He made me see a side of Christ. His love for us, the Church, His bride and His generosity towards us. He patiently waits for us... however long we would take to come to Him and He has given us all things... ALL... including His life. That's how much He loves us.

That's all the updates I have for now. I'll be going for another check-up in another 2 weeks. More updates then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home