2nd Tri... Here I come!
If you've been pregnant, you would know that the 2nd trimester is the best time of the pregnancy. This is the 4th - 6th months of your pregnancy, when everything starts to stabilise and if you had morning sickness or hormonal upheavals, time to say goodbye to them.
My appetite is starting to stabilise... I don't get the frequent and sudden hunger pangs I got when I was in the 1st trimester and thank God my complexion is starting to clear up quite a bit too... or is it the SKII Facial Treatment Essence and masks I recently invested in? The one downside of the 2nd tri though is that I'm now transitting from normal clothes to maternity garb. my midsection is getting too big for my normal clothes but too small for maternity garb. It's truly challenging. During the 1st trimester, I was hoping that my tummy wouldn't show too early... I wanna fit into my normal clothes at least till the end of the 1st trimester. I would look into the mirror and complain to Derrick...
"My tummy's like... getting rounder"
"Dear... you are pregnant...".
I got what I want actually. In fact, I can still fit into much of my regular stuff... but... this woman who's never really satisfied started asking another question...
"My tummy still not really showing hor? You think it's ok? The baby is growing well?"
"-_-"
Daddy must also be empathetically nodding His head with Derrick at this point of time... Haaa...
One of my colleagues was saying, "yah... it's best if you can grow the baby in a box then put it into your tummy when it's the right size hor?" Hey... not a bad idea leh... hehehe...
I really hate to take buses now (not that I liked them that much to begin with). For one, you have to stand in a crowded bus like everyone else and that can really be torturous. Ally was complaining that most people these days especially the younger generation can be really inconsiderate. They totally disregard pregnant women standing on the buses. On one such bus trips, someone stood up to give her a seat only after she almost fell when the bus braked. Sometimes, people may even compete with you for a seat. Why... this trend was already prevailent 4 years ago, when I was pregnant with Chloe.
Oh... and these days I have this really keen sense of smell. I was just complaining about how strong my colleague's perfume was and how I had to hold my breath when I was in the lift with him. The rest in the lift with us all thought it was ok... so it's probably just me. But yup! The slightest scent or stench can be overpowering to me. That's another trait of a preggie woman.
Derrick would be quite thankful however that I do not have that kind of cravings for strange foods that demands to be satisfied immediately. Hee... while I may have my preferences at times, they do not happen at weird hours and I won't die or kick up a big fuss if I did not have it.
So much updates for now. I have to start shopping for loose stuff and new maternity garb. Thank God for the GSS!
My appetite is starting to stabilise... I don't get the frequent and sudden hunger pangs I got when I was in the 1st trimester and thank God my complexion is starting to clear up quite a bit too... or is it the SKII Facial Treatment Essence and masks I recently invested in? The one downside of the 2nd tri though is that I'm now transitting from normal clothes to maternity garb. my midsection is getting too big for my normal clothes but too small for maternity garb. It's truly challenging. During the 1st trimester, I was hoping that my tummy wouldn't show too early... I wanna fit into my normal clothes at least till the end of the 1st trimester. I would look into the mirror and complain to Derrick...
"My tummy's like... getting rounder"
"Dear... you are pregnant...".
I got what I want actually. In fact, I can still fit into much of my regular stuff... but... this woman who's never really satisfied started asking another question...
"My tummy still not really showing hor? You think it's ok? The baby is growing well?"
"-_-"
Daddy must also be empathetically nodding His head with Derrick at this point of time... Haaa...
One of my colleagues was saying, "yah... it's best if you can grow the baby in a box then put it into your tummy when it's the right size hor?" Hey... not a bad idea leh... hehehe...
I really hate to take buses now (not that I liked them that much to begin with). For one, you have to stand in a crowded bus like everyone else and that can really be torturous. Ally was complaining that most people these days especially the younger generation can be really inconsiderate. They totally disregard pregnant women standing on the buses. On one such bus trips, someone stood up to give her a seat only after she almost fell when the bus braked. Sometimes, people may even compete with you for a seat. Why... this trend was already prevailent 4 years ago, when I was pregnant with Chloe.
Oh... and these days I have this really keen sense of smell. I was just complaining about how strong my colleague's perfume was and how I had to hold my breath when I was in the lift with him. The rest in the lift with us all thought it was ok... so it's probably just me. But yup! The slightest scent or stench can be overpowering to me. That's another trait of a preggie woman.
Derrick would be quite thankful however that I do not have that kind of cravings for strange foods that demands to be satisfied immediately. Hee... while I may have my preferences at times, they do not happen at weird hours and I won't die or kick up a big fuss if I did not have it.
So much updates for now. I have to start shopping for loose stuff and new maternity garb. Thank God for the GSS!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home