Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Baby Cheong ~ 10th week updates

Baby Cheong is now 10 weeks old and measures 3.15cm in length.

I went for my first gynae appointment yesterday and they did an ultrasound scan on my tummy. It was a thrill to finally see my baby and know that it's growing well. We saw the head, the body, the limbs and a strong and steady heartbeat. Wow... the wonder of the gift of life.

It's such a privilege for us to be used as part of this amazing process isn't it? That your body could be used to bring forth new life... God really works wonders! But the exhaustion and hunger pangs are some things I hope I would soon get over.

My next appointment with the gyne would take place 5 weeks later. By then, Baby Cheong would be 15 weeks old! I'll be into my 2nd trimester and everything would get better.

So much for now... the sleepiness is getting to me again...

2 Comments:

Blogger Kabe said...

Hey.. baby #3 coming ! Congrats my dear sister ! Will be praying for you my dear. Eat eat eat ! ;)

6:48 pm  
Blogger Bubbz said...

err... cannot overeat also lah... if not gotta spend a lot of money at Marie France...

4:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home