Breathe... breathe... breathe
I'm not sure if anyone of you out there has the same problem I do... but surely... I believe I'm not that weird...
I sometimes forget to breathe. Especially when I'm totally engrossed in doing something or during some really intense moment, I forget to breathe. When these moments are over, I suddenly realise I was holding my breath and that my face was probably turning blue. But I thank God that none of these moments last long enough to get me killed or vegetated. *lack of oxygen to your brain causes that right?*
Yea... funni... breathing is fundamental! I hear you! Perhaps I'm not a good multi-tasker, ok?!!!
I'm sitting in the office right now, sipping my soupy max, taking time to breathe... Thinking about how I survived the last couple of months and how I went through my appraisal. Yup! It was appraisal time again and yes, I managed to breeze through it. My supervisor's comments were not bad in fact. So yes, I'm quite happy about it. DADDY!!!Were you holding me? I didn't even notice or stop to thank you! Thank you Dad!
It has to be by God's grace and His favour, I'm one of those who gets away with lots of things. Ok! If you happen to know who I am and are working in the same office, I want to tell you that I don't get preferential treatment lah, ok? I do get lots of work like everyone else. But I admit, I get away with lots of things. I think it doesn't just stop with the bosses anyway... I think I get along well with my colleagues too. SL, if you are reading this, what do you think? Hee... in fact, not just colleagues in my department, but I seem to be able to get my way with colleagues from other departments. When I need favours etc, seems like most of time, I do manage to get them. Can't explain this. Has to be Him. Hahaha... anyway I always tell my colleagues when I get major projects that I can always look at it both ways. They really think highly of me or they really hate me and are trying to make me leave. There are always two ways of looking at things! They say... but sometimes, both ways are bad, I remind them.
Ally asked me if I ever thought of going into sales... she thinks I'll make a good sales person. She said, I can 'smoke' my way through lots of things. Haa... Dunno if I should take this as a compliment or what. Then again, He is my prosperity... so it doesn't matter where I go, He can prosper me wherever I am. Ally's a good friend, Godsend. Never met a friend this forthright with me and on the same frequency!
Ok. I have absolutely no idea where this blog is heading today. Kinda just letting my fingers do the typing and letting things flow... Oh well! I know this is no breath-stopping kinda blog but hey... remember to breathe. As for those who believe in God, remember His love for you and just enjoy Him.
I sometimes forget to breathe. Especially when I'm totally engrossed in doing something or during some really intense moment, I forget to breathe. When these moments are over, I suddenly realise I was holding my breath and that my face was probably turning blue. But I thank God that none of these moments last long enough to get me killed or vegetated. *lack of oxygen to your brain causes that right?*
Yea... funni... breathing is fundamental! I hear you! Perhaps I'm not a good multi-tasker, ok?!!!
I'm sitting in the office right now, sipping my soupy max, taking time to breathe... Thinking about how I survived the last couple of months and how I went through my appraisal. Yup! It was appraisal time again and yes, I managed to breeze through it. My supervisor's comments were not bad in fact. So yes, I'm quite happy about it. DADDY!!!Were you holding me? I didn't even notice or stop to thank you! Thank you Dad!
It has to be by God's grace and His favour, I'm one of those who gets away with lots of things. Ok! If you happen to know who I am and are working in the same office, I want to tell you that I don't get preferential treatment lah, ok? I do get lots of work like everyone else. But I admit, I get away with lots of things. I think it doesn't just stop with the bosses anyway... I think I get along well with my colleagues too. SL, if you are reading this, what do you think? Hee... in fact, not just colleagues in my department, but I seem to be able to get my way with colleagues from other departments. When I need favours etc, seems like most of time, I do manage to get them. Can't explain this. Has to be Him. Hahaha... anyway I always tell my colleagues when I get major projects that I can always look at it both ways. They really think highly of me or they really hate me and are trying to make me leave. There are always two ways of looking at things! They say... but sometimes, both ways are bad, I remind them.
Ally asked me if I ever thought of going into sales... she thinks I'll make a good sales person. She said, I can 'smoke' my way through lots of things. Haa... Dunno if I should take this as a compliment or what. Then again, He is my prosperity... so it doesn't matter where I go, He can prosper me wherever I am. Ally's a good friend, Godsend. Never met a friend this forthright with me and on the same frequency!
Ok. I have absolutely no idea where this blog is heading today. Kinda just letting my fingers do the typing and letting things flow... Oh well! I know this is no breath-stopping kinda blog but hey... remember to breathe. As for those who believe in God, remember His love for you and just enjoy Him.

1 Comments:
wah, first time read, got talk abt me ah, pai seh leh....
Post a Comment
<< Home