More Grace, More Favour...
I'm back from MIA, AWOL... haa... and it's great to be writing again!
The last 2 months was madness! In June and July, we had a 2-month festival that was made up of 15 minor and major events... seminars, talks, exhibition, cultural performance concerts... We were totally tied up with the preparations, rehearsals and all sorts of administration and paper work involved. It was tough, but it was fun too. The group of us who worked very closely together got to know each other a lot better... how not to? We practically saw each other more than our spouses... we had breakfast together, lunch (or skipping it) together and on a few occasions, even late dinners together. To a point, we would tell each other when we part, "see you in a few hours".
I just had my performance appraisal on Friday... and by God's grace and His favour, I did surprisingly well!!! I was really happy with the result and my supervisor will be recommending me for promotion this round! Praise God!!! Once again, I must give HIM all GLORY and HONOUR!!! It's by HIS GRACE and FAVOUR that this had happened! I was rather apprehensive the day before and was really nervous. But I told Daddy that I refuse to be stress!!! I am not going to stress myself out, thinking about what to say inside there or how to defend myself. I am the righteousness of God in Christ and His favour surrounds me as with a shied... and this is all I am going to trust. I kept repeating this till I felt peace and finally let go about what was going to happen in the room the next day. My appraisal was a breeze. The only reason why I spent so much time in there with my supervisor was because she was filling up my appraisal with praises and making sure she did not leave anything out! PRAISE THE LORD!!!
Well, this is what God can do once you leave everything at His hands and trust in His goodness and promises to you. He is faithful to what He says... and all we have to do is to believe.
The last 2 months was madness! In June and July, we had a 2-month festival that was made up of 15 minor and major events... seminars, talks, exhibition, cultural performance concerts... We were totally tied up with the preparations, rehearsals and all sorts of administration and paper work involved. It was tough, but it was fun too. The group of us who worked very closely together got to know each other a lot better... how not to? We practically saw each other more than our spouses... we had breakfast together, lunch (or skipping it) together and on a few occasions, even late dinners together. To a point, we would tell each other when we part, "see you in a few hours".
I just had my performance appraisal on Friday... and by God's grace and His favour, I did surprisingly well!!! I was really happy with the result and my supervisor will be recommending me for promotion this round! Praise God!!! Once again, I must give HIM all GLORY and HONOUR!!! It's by HIS GRACE and FAVOUR that this had happened! I was rather apprehensive the day before and was really nervous. But I told Daddy that I refuse to be stress!!! I am not going to stress myself out, thinking about what to say inside there or how to defend myself. I am the righteousness of God in Christ and His favour surrounds me as with a shied... and this is all I am going to trust. I kept repeating this till I felt peace and finally let go about what was going to happen in the room the next day. My appraisal was a breeze. The only reason why I spent so much time in there with my supervisor was because she was filling up my appraisal with praises and making sure she did not leave anything out! PRAISE THE LORD!!!
Well, this is what God can do once you leave everything at His hands and trust in His goodness and promises to you. He is faithful to what He says... and all we have to do is to believe.

1 Comments:
Amen sister ! Daddy God loves u lots lots ! :-)
Let's keep writing about His wonderful goodness.
Post a Comment
<< Home