Friday, March 11, 2005

THANK YOU LORD!!!

Remember the dilemma that I was sharing in my earlier blog, the OCEAN and the DEEP BLUE SEA???

Well, I ended asking God for both... right? You know what? I actually got the answer the very next day. As I was entering my previous Blog, I was actually troubled, not knowing how to choose and suddenly I heard God in my spirit, "whoever said you have to choose? Ask of Me, I will give you both." That was when I exercised my faith and asked Daddy God for a miracle... to have my cake and eat it too...

Well, in continuation of that, let me tell you what's happened to that dilemma. The very next day, God answered my prayers! I did not have to make any choices and forego anything. We've got it all!!! I can't share with you what's this thing that we were blessed with because I do not know who's reading this Blog but I will share at a convenient time.

GOD IS SO SO SO GOOD!!!HE LOVES US AND ALL BLESSINGS COME FROM HIM!!!

Know Him! He is a generous God. not only in terms of wealth, but health, joy and good relationships... in every area of your life, He can't wait to bless you! "He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things? (Romans 8:32). Know His will for you, His thoughts towards you and plans to prosper you and to give you hope and a future (Jeremiah 29:11). Know how deeply He loves you, so much so that He gave His Son for you (John 3:16)!!! And remember that while we deserved none of these by our merits, Jesus died for us to redeem us from the curses of the law and He gave His life for us so that we can be called the children of God and qualify for these blessings of God. The Bible is not just a religious book, but a covenant between us and God... cut by blood that was shed by the Lamb of God, our Lord Jesus Christ!

Call me radical, call me a nut if you want... but I'd rather be crazy for God!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home