Tuesday, March 08, 2005

The Ocean and the Deep Blue Sea...

Have you ever been in a situation that you've been so blessed either way that you don't know how to make a decision?

Most people would take the saying, THE DEVIL AND THE DEEP BLUE SEA, to demonstrate a "lose-lose" situation. Today, I'm going to use my own version of the saying, THE OCEAN AND THE DEEP BLUE SEA to illustration my situation, which, is a "bless-bless" situation... but difficult to choose all the same...

WE'VE BEEN SO BLESSED EITHER WAY THAT WE DON'T KNOW WHICH TO FOREGO!!!

Blue is the colour of grace. Water signifies blessing. I think we normally associate blue with water which makes up the oceans and the seas. So technically speaking, I can use this saying to describe the Grace of God!!! We are surrounded by the oceans and seas of the grace of God!

You know? Everyone tells you that you can't have your cake and eat it too... but Daddy, I'm going to ask for yet another miracle. I'm going to ask that we have our cake and eat it too. Daddy, we know that with you all things are possible...

So I'm going to ask boldly in faith... for both the ocean and the deep blue sea.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kabe said...

With Daddy, all things are possible ! Keep believing !

5:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home